PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
This work is an animal-shaped tray-series. It's only made in limited quantities. It will be done through pre-ordering.
|GORILLA TRAY Series|
|Select item with details above|
Discounted amount of your subtotal will appear when you place your orders.
Animal series by UTMOST_TRAY
Animal Series –
Castoff plastic toy animals are the object as well as an inspiration for this art project. The project started when photographer and art director Cheeho Zeong, who usually pays attention to unwanted things and collects miscellaneous items that seem useless but have its uses, came across these castoff animal figures in a flea market and wondered how he could revive them. The project evolved to making mini table lamps for these little animals to be placed underneath.
Once discarded toy animals now come to life to be like actors posing on stage in the spotlight, while they underwent a further transformation following the creator’s new idea – setting lighting inside the figures. Through the process of perforating the head part of figures and implanting custom-made LED lighting, those animal figures have now become lighting devices themselves. The whole process of the project is like breathing fresh life into things that were once dead. In the process of changing a thing that is deemed useless into something useful, another possibility presented itself and led to artworks.
After mulling over ways to practically use these artworks in daily life, Zeong teamed up with other established artists to make other more animal figures and create various products such as ‘walrus lamp’ and ‘penguin tray’. Starting from a heap of castoff toy animals, things have transformed into entirely new creations in this project, which can be seen as a piece of performance art in a broad sense.
The animal series is a series made as part of this work and is a tray work expressed in various animal models.
Guide for Shipping
1. Our company informs the seller that once we receive confirmation of a buyer’s deposit and payment, they must carry out all the necessary steps for the manufacture and delivery of the artwork/product (applicable only to artists who directly send their artworks/products) within 15-18+ business days. (Please check the average delivery period since this is a direct manufacturing type by Artists)
2. When an uncontrollable events occur, such as legal holidays, nonbusiness days or natural disasters, the time period for delivery is excluded from the above necessary delivery time.
3. The purchase may automatically be cancelled if the delivery is delayed. For cancellation and shipping inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. It will take at least 15 days (except weekends and holidays) because some of the work is custom-built and may be shipped overseas. Delivery periods may vary slightly (depending on carrier situation), and deliveries between provinces and countries may be delayed depending on each region.
Guide for Returns
Artworks are not products. Please select a careful choice. As a rule, overseas shipments cannot be exchanged or refunded unless there are any defects.
1. Because of special circumstances of artwork/product transaction and the additional production post-order and seller delivery stages, exchanges and refunds are only possible for irregularities or damage to the artwork/product during the delivery stage. (Exchange and refund requests can only be made within 5 days of the buyer receiving the artwork/product).
- Please write on the 1:1 bulletin board within only five days of receipt of the item.
- You can apply for return/exchange within 5 days of receipt of the item.
2. Please note that all works/products shipped abroad, not basically broken products, cannot be refunded/exchanged.
+We do not accept return(s) if:
-you are returning the items just because you changed your mind (on size, color, etc.)
-you are returning shoes, bags, or any other accessories
-the products are damaged due to your mishandling
-your return request is not approved by our staff
The following items are not considered defective:
* Items that are originally manufactured without tags or labels
* Items with creases that may have been made while shipping
* Items with unsatisfactory/incomplete finish due to mass production
*If there is a missing item from your order:
*Contact our customer service center by phone or by forum (if you cannot reach us by phone) within 1 day of delivery.
*Please keep all contents of the original package including packaging material (boxes, plastic bags etc.) with you until you are instructed otherwise.
Please note that we may not be able to process the refund for your missing item if you lose or damage any packaging material.